November 15, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Gilberto Gutierrez, 56, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Monday at Seventh and Minnesota streets on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice out of California. No bail was set.
• Kevin Sturgeon, 43, a business owner from Carson City, was arrested at 6:51 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and threats. Bail was set at $30,000.
• Denise Jordan, 33, a transient, was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Sunday at Moody and Adams streets on suspicion of felony probation violation and failure to appear in drug court. No bail was set.
• A 24-year-old Reno man was arrested Saturday at 11:23 p.m. in the 1300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct and petty larceny. Bail was set at $1,716.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A small child was left in a vehicle in the Costco parking lot Sunday at 2:58 p.m. Police responded and advised the mother the case would be forwarded to child protective services.
• A pressure washer was stolen from a garage Sunday in the 1800 block of Hamilton Avenue.