August 30, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old singer from Las Vegas was arrested at 10:31 a.m. Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Reyes Montez-Lopez, 45, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:07 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor contempt of court. No bail was set.
• A 20-year-old receptionist from Minden was arrested at 1:02 p.m. Monday on Annapolis Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $297.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A home in the 5000 block of Gentry Lane was burglarized within the last week.
Recommended Stories For You
• An employee stole $100 from a register at a business in the 4600 block of Highway 50 East on Monday night.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature