September 1, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Shawn William Lynch, 28, of Carson City, turned himself in at the Carson City Jail Wednesday for an alleged felony probation violation. He is being held without bail.
• A 39-year-old man was arrested at 4:10 p.m. Wednesday on a warrant charging misdemeanor failure to pay fines. Bail was set at $360.
• Donald Wade, also known as Richard Loots, 32, of Shelby, Calif., was transferred from Northern Nevada Correctional Center to the Carson City Jail on Wednesday on a felony warrant issued in California. No bail was set.
• A 28-year-old Sun Valley woman was arrested at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday while visiting an inmate the Northern Nevada Correctional Center. She had a warrant for her arrest for allegedly cashing a check without sufficient funds, a misdemeanor. Bail was set at $350.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• Vehicle reported stolen stopped at Lompa Lane and Highway 50.
• Employee of department store on South Carson Street detained by security on suspicion of giving fraudulent refunds.