September 7, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of Lucas Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor suspicion of speeding in a school zone, driving without insurance, driving without a valid license, eluding police, driving without registration and failure to appear. Bail was set at $4,663.
• A 41-year-old transient from Carson City was arrested at 1:51 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• Kameron Keith Mariolo, 19, a construction worker from Minden was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony uttering a forged check. Bail was set at $5,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Two golf carts were stolen from a fenced yard at Carson High School.
Recommended Stories For You
• Tires were slashed Tuesday on a vehicle in the 100 block of Clearview Drive at 9:08 a.m.
• Tires were slashed in the 500 block of Summerfield Drive on Tuesday.
• A burglar apparently entered a home in the 2400 Diane Drive, stole a purse and left a flashlight in the yard about 3 a.m.
• A business in the 3500 block of Highway 50 East was burglarized sometime Tuesday night.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand