December 10, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Friday at Lompa Lane and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• Damaso Hernandez, 34, a transient, was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Thursday at Carson and Washington streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Myles Voorhees, 43, a sail maker from Carson City, was arrested at 11:07 a.m. Thursday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice out of Idaho. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 10-year-old student was choking a classmate at Empire Elementary School on Thursday at 2:08 p.m. The boy was arrested.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 28-year-old woman suffered a neck injury in an accident Thursday on North Roop Street.
• A caller reported witnessing a road rage incident in which two drivers on Clearview Drive were flashing obscene hand gestures at one another Friday at 2 p.m. At a stop light one driver with Washington plates got out and exposed himself to the other driver. Police were unable to locate the driver.