September 10, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court.
• Alesandro Benitez, 20, was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery at 8:07 p.m. Friday in the 2400 block of Birch Way. His bail was set at $3,000.
• Robert S. Ludlow, 40, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving, and driving with a suspended vehicle registration. He was stopped at 12:09 a.m. Saturday by sheriff’s deputies at Little Lane and Roop Street. Bail was set at $2,607.
• Guadalupe Rivera-Mendoza, 30, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:04 a.m. Saturday at Lompa Lane and Dori Way. Bail was set at $1,139.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit