September 12, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old Fallon man was arrested at 12:08 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Michael Voss, 19, a roofer from Carson City, was arrested at 8:11 p.m. Sunday on Ruby Lane on suspicion of felony trafficking marijuana. Bail was set at $40,000.
• Kathleen Pierson, 20, of Minden, was arrested at 6:23 p.m. Saturday at Stanton and Ladera drives on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, using false identification to avoid prosecution, burglary, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and two traffic citations. Bail was set at $54,949. Also arrested was Eric Domingo Rangel, 20, a cook from Minden, on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Danielle Christine Beard, 18, a fast-food manager from Carson City, was arrested at 3:53 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and possession of a credit card without owners consent. Bail was set at $25,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A student at Carson Middle School was doused with beer after a sixth-grade girl brought it in her backpack Monday.
• A father found a boy in his 15-year-old daughter’s bedroom at 1:20 a.m. and kicked the boy out. At 2:03 a.m. he heard the front door close and his daughter was gone.
• Someone tried unsuccessfully to gain entry at 4:09 a.m. Monday into a Highway 50 East business with a torch.
• A man reported at 8:56 a.m. Monday in the 4900 block of August Drive seeing a female in his yard wearing red underwear, a white bra and a brown ski mask. She went into a shed, took a skateboard without wheels, then fled when the homeowner yelled at her.
• A loaded .38-caliber handgun was stolen from a vehicle in the 2100 block of California Street sometime Sunday night.
• A man walked into Carson-Tahoe Hospital at 5:31 a.m. Sunday with a pellet wound to his neck, claiming someone shot at him from across the Carson River near Mexican Dam Road.
• A window was shattered and a vehicle burglarized in the 3500 block of Highway 50 East sometime Saturday night.
• A vehicle in the 4400 block of Center Drive was burglarized sometime Saturday night.
• A rear window was reported shattered at 9:46 a.m. Monday on a vehicle in the 4200 block of Quinn Drive. At 12:11 p.m. in the 4100 block of Quinn Drive another vehicle window was reported shattered.
• A man hit a car with his fist and called another man a “Mama’s boy,” in the 1800 block of Ivy Street on Sunday at 7:14 p.m.
• A threatening note was left on a vehicle in the 500 block of North Carson Street on Saturday.
• A report of someone pulling a knife on another person at Champion Speedway on Saturday at 8:57 p.m.
• A father called police when he suspected his teenager was drinking Saturday at 9:36 p.m. The teen was arrested.
• Juveniles lit a bush on fire Friday in the 2400 block of Fieldcrest Drive at 8:01 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders