September 15, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jason McKinnish, 20, a transient, was arrested at midnight on Thursday at Continental and Woodside drives on suspicion of felony methamphetamine and misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $5,500. Also arrested was Danielle Morri, 19, a transient, on suspicion of felony using false identification to avoid prosecution and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and a failure-to-appear warrant. Her bail was set at $6,500.
• Blain Baker, 43, a transient, was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday at Sonoma and Carson streets on suspicion of felony burglary and gross misdemeanor second offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $30,132.
• A 28-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 6:43 p.m. Thursday at Roop Street and Northgate Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt, no vehicle insurance and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $1,486.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A home in the 3400 block of South Carson Street was burglarized Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man reported that a juvenile stole his phone, then threw it, breaking it Wednesday in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive at 1:45 p.m.
• A school bus and a vehicle collided at 2:16 p.m. Wednesday at Airport Road and Desatoya Drive. There were 18 passengers on the bus. No one was injured.
• Three men and three women left Denny’s at 5:05 a.m. Thursday without paying for their meal. Deputies were unable to locate them.
• Several students were in the principal’s office at Mark Twain Elementary for throwing rocks at neighboring homes. A destruction of property report was taken.
• A cell phone was stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of East Bonanza Drive sometime Wednesday night.
Deputies responded to the following calls Wednesday:
• A domestic dispute in the 600 block of Jenni Lane at 3:30 a.m. in Mound House.
• A domestic dispute in the 100 block of Desert Springs at 6:67 a.m. in Fernley.
• A hospice death at 7:47 a.m. in the 500 block of Farm District Road in Fernley.
• A motor vehicle accident at 8:11 a.m. on Highway 50 East at Dayton Hill.
• A report of drugs at Silver Stage Middle School at 11:06 a.m. in Silver Springs.
• A missing person report at 11:13 a.m. in the 100 block of Highway 208 in Mason Valley.
• A motor vehicle accident at 1:06 p.m. on Farm District Road in Fernley.
• A sexual offense report at the Dayton Substation at 2:22 p.m.
• A battery report at 2:26 p.m. at the Dayton Substation.
• Destruction of property at 3:24 p.m. in the 1100 block of Fort Churchill Street in Silver Springs.
• A report of child abuse or neglect in the 600 block of Sunny Lane at 4:57 p.m. in Fernley.
• A commercial burglary in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East at 5:30 p.m. in Mound House.
• Shots fired in the 500 block of River Ranch Road at 6:10 p.m. in Fernley.
• A motor vehicle accident at 6:12 p.m. on Main Street in Fernley.
• A report of threats at 9:02 p.m. in the 200 block of Grosh Avenue in Dayton.
• A motor vehicle accident at 9:41 p.m. in the 800 block of Commerce Center in Fernley.
• A vehicle burglary at 11:56 p.m. on Fort Bridger Road in Fernley.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand