The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5:51 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 31-year-old Reno man was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday at Desatoya and Edmonds drives on a warrant for suspicion of throwing burning material from a vehicle. Bail was set at $770.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• One city employee alleged another city employee verbally abused and shoved him Thursday at 9:06 a.m. in the 1600 block of East Fifth Street.
• A group of juveniles Thursday drove into a parking lot in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East at 6:59 p.m. and pointed a gun at another group of juveniles. The victims ran, and the gunmen ran. Deputies located the culprits and discovered it was a game. No report was taken.
• A man fell off his bike in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East at 7:06 p.m. on Wednesday.
• A teen missed the driveway and drove his vehicle into a ditch in front of the Country Store on Wednesday at 7:36 p.m.
• An employee stole $553 from a South Carson Street business sometime Wednesday.
• A “large sum of money” was stolen from a white Saturn in the 2400 block of South Curry Street sometime Wednesday.
• A mother had her 16-year-old daughter arrested Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane for refusing to go to school.
Deputies responded to the following calls Wednesday:
• Vehicle burglary in the 2900 block of Tonopah Street at 6:08 a.m. in Silver Springs.
• Property destruction in the 100 block of Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 9:10 a.m.
• Property damage on Jasper Lane in Dayton at 9:23 a.m.
• A narcotics report in the 1300 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 12:13 p.m.
• Threats on Cory Way in Fernley at 2:18 p.m.
Deputies responded to the following calls Thursday:
• A woman reported a driver “almost ran them down,” in Lockwood at 2:44 p.m. When the driver was contacted she told the pedestrian she shouldn’t have been in the road. The pedestrian wants to file a report, “says if she would have said I’m sorry I’ll slow down,” then she wouldn’t have considered a report.
• Gunshots that sound like a semi-automatic coming from Rocky Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 5:54 p.m.
• A woman called to report she was having difficulty breathing because she had something stuck in her throat. She then could be heard clearing her throat, then told dispatchers she was OK at 1:16 a.m.