October 14, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old firewood salesman was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Friday on suspicion of felony being in possession of a firearm while intoxicated and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $1,239.
• Joey McFarland, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:58 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East William Street on a felony warrant, possession of methamphetamine, giving false information to avoid prosecution, violation of bail conditions and driving on a revoked license. No bail was set.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A mother tracked down her runaway 16-year-old at a friend’s house and had her arrested.
• A home in the 2800 block of Concord Drive was burglarized Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
• A vehicle in the 3100 block of Melanie Lane was rummaged through.
• A woman reported her 11-year-old son was hit by another 11-year-old Thursday at 2:55 p.m. on North Edmonds Drive.
• A woman and man filled their gas tank with $30.82 and drove off in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue at 5:18 p.m.
• A car owner discovered her stolen vehicle in the 700 block of Country Village Drive at 11:42 p.m. Thursday.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An accident at 8:02 a.m. on Main Street in Fernley.
• Narcotic report in the 300 block of Old Dayton Valley Road at 12:59 p.m.
• Brush fire on Farm District Road in Fernley at 4:48 p.m.
• Missing person report in the 1600 block of Picetti Way at 4:48 p.m.
• A battery report on Feldspar Avenue at 5:02 p.m. in Mound House.
• Domestic dispute in the 7600 block Santa Fe Trail in the Stagecoach at 10:32 p.m.
Deputies responded to the following call:
• A moving van was stuck in a driveway on State Route 341 at 7:56 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’