October 15, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 46-year-old grocery clerk from Carson City was arrested at 9:35 p.m. Friday in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and making threats. Bail was set at $869.
• A 20-year-old Boys & Girls Club employee from Carson City was arrested at 2:47 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Spooner Drive on suspicion of a warrant for failure to appear and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $737 cash.
• A 23-year-old office manager from Carson City was arrested at 1:33 a.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Airport Road on suspicion of drunken driving second offense and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $2,739.
• A 49-year-old self-employed man from Carson City was arrested at 5:56 p.m. Friday at Sherman Lane and Airport Road on suspicion of drunken driving and improper turn. Bail was set at $1,214.
• A 27-year-old female from Carson City was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of disorderly conduct, trespassing and contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,474 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
• James Merle Howard, 57 from Carson City was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Friday on suspicion of open and gross lewdness with a minor. Bail was set at $7,500.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A rollover traffic accident was reported in Geiger at 9:15 a.m.
• An truck went off the embankment near the lower bridge on six-mile Road at 9:55 a.m.
• A male subject was reportedly firing a shotgun out of vehicle on Lousetown Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 9:27 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand