November 11, 2005
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to Thursday:
• Lyon County requested backup from Storey County at 1:58 a.m. on the report of a “large gang fight,” at the NV 50 Club in Mound House. The subjects were gone when police arrived.
• The railroad crossing gate on Waltham Way was in a locked-down position at 11:26 p.m. Union Pacific was working to repair the gate.
• A harassment and stalking order was served on a man at 1:34 p.m.
• A caller reported at 5:18 p.m. one man tried to kick another man off a dirt bike in the 400 block of Canyon Way in Lockwood.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’