November 12, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 70-year-old retired man from Carson City was arrested at 11:53 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Graves Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 23-year-old security guard from Carson City was arrested at 4:38 a.m. Saturday at Graves and Lompa Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and following too closely. Bail was set at $1,239. Passenger Julian Contreras, 23, Carson City, was also arrested on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set for Contreras.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Saturday at Long and Peters streets on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $644.
• Shaun Lawrence, 23, Carson City, was arrested at 12:48 a.m. Saturday at Molly and Millennium drives on suspicion of felony manufacturing drug paraphernalia and three counts of misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Lawrence was stopped in his vehicle and officers found unused methamphetamine pipes and a torch to manufacture more pipes as well as three used pipes, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $5,896.
•A 44-year-old accountant from Carson City was arrested at 10:18 p.m. Friday in the 4900 block of Aquifer Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 22-year-old shipping worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:13 a.m. Saturday at College Parkway and Emerson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 68-year-old retired man from Gardnerville was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• Domestic dispute in the 5000 block of Juniper Street in Silver Springs at 4:31 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 5000 block of Juniper Street in Silver Springs at 5:44 p.m.
• A drunk driver at Highway 50 and Jeanette Drive in Mound House at 9:29 p.m.
• Harassing and obscene phone calls were made to the 5000 block of White Oak Drive in Silver Springs at 9:41 p.m.
• Shots fired on Jeannette Drive in Mound House at 12:04 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit