November 25, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old handyman from Dayton was arrested at 3:57 a.m. Friday in the 2600 block of East Nye Lane on suspicion of three counts of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $1,957 cash.
• A 46-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 10:04 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery second offense. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Jennifer Anne Martin, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:17 a.m. Friday in the 2600 block of East Nye Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor failure to register as an ex-felon. Bail was set at $2,737.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
Recommended Stories For You
• A report of a fight in progress involving 30 people at a restaurant in Mound House at 2:55 a.m.
• A report of two subjects hunting on private property without permission in the 100 block of Carmella Lane in Lockwood at 9:16 a.m.
• A traffic accident on Geiger Grade in the Virginia City Highlands at 10:59 a.m.
• A report of a prowler in the 500 block of Gay Street in Silver City at 2:46 a.m.
• A report of hunters using semi-automatic weapons near a populated area in Lockwood at 7:23 a.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature