December 10, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old engineer from Carson City was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Friday at Roop and Basque streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:26 a.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Flint Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense, failure to maintain a single lane and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle. Bail was set at $2,926.
• A 49-year-old warehouse worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:11 p.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to register a change of address by an ex-felon. Bail was set at $632.
• A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:10 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of David Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to register a change of address by an ex-felon. Bail was set at $227.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a fight in the 300 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 11:30 a.m. Friday.
• A report of embezzlement in the 1300 block of West Newlands Drive in Fernley at noon Friday.
• A report of child abuse or neglect in the 200 block of Meadow Circle in Fernley at 1:26 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 6400 block of Boyer Lane in Stagecoach at 1:36 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1500 block of Esmeralda Avenue in Silver Springs at 4:02 p.m. Friday.
• A report of fraudulent activity in the 2500 block of Fifth Street in Silver Springs at 4:29 p.m. Friday.
• Information on a residential burglary in the 100 block of Dayton Village Parkway in Dayton at 4:30 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 300 block of Sweetwater Circle in Dayton at 7:36 p.m. Friday.
• A motor vehicle accident resulting in property damage in the 3300 block of West Quince Avenue in Silver Springs at 7:42 p.m. Friday.
• A report of verbal and physical threats in the 9300 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 10:21 p.m. Friday.
• A drunk driver on Highway 50 East near Dayton at 11:01 p.m. Friday.