The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 11:54 a.m. Monday at Carson and Telegraph streets on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:49 a.m. Monday on Goni Road on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court, failure to yield from a stop sign and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,099.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Domestic dispute in the 900 block of Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 1:55 p.m.
• Accident with property damage in the 7500 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 8:25 a.m.
• Hazmat cleanup at Pilot Truck Stop in Fernley at 8:26 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 11:21 a.m.
• Fire in the 700 block of Earth Circle in Fernley at 3:32 p.m.
• Destruction of property reported in the 4800 block of Tom Tom Court in Stagecoach at 4:07 p.m.
• Accident with property damage on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 6:48 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at Apache and Navajo drives in Silver Springs at 7:20 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 500 block of Aspen Way in Fernley at 7:39 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Warning for speeding at 3:44 a.m. at C and Taylor streets.