The following incidents were reported Sunday to the Carson City Sheriff’s Department:
– A 51-year-old Carmichael, Calif., man was arrested on Highway 50 by the Nevada Highway Patrol at 1:23 a.m. for failure to appear for a traffic citation.
– A man reported at 2:39 a.m. that his apartment on 800 block of South Saliman was broken into. The door had been tampered with and chairs were knocked over. Report taken.
– John Peery, 23, of Carson City was arrested at 2:22 a.m. at the Carson Nugget on charges of burglary, carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest. He is being held on $25,000 bail.
– A juvenile was taken into custody at 2:03 a.m. on charges of violating curfew, obstructing justice and a minor consuming alcohol.
– A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:13 a.m. at the Highway 50 Albertson’s grocery store. He was charged with criminal contempt and bail was set at $3,000.
– A hit-and-run accident was reported at the 1200 block of E. Robinson at 5:14 a.m. Two unoccupied vehicles were hit and all sustained damages.
– A 24-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 7:45 a.m. for contempt of court. His bail was set at $1,000.
– Graffiti at the Silver City Mall was reported at 8:42 a.m. Report taken.
– A domestic dispute at 1000 E. Fifth St. , was reported at 8:56 a.m. A man, woman and children were involved. Report taken.
– A utility box on the Fifth Street median between Round Up and Marsh was reported to have graffiti at 10:42 a.m.
– A vehicle was stolen during the night from the 1500 block of Kingsley.
– A Carson City man reported that his daughter took his 1998 Suzuki Esteem from his residence in the 3400 block of Debbie Way without permission.
– A juvenile reported that her mother’s boyfriend was hitting her and scaring her with a knife. The call came in at 11:42 a.m. from the 1100 block of Woodside Drive. Report taken.
– A domestic dispute in the 1400 block of Peters Street was reported at 12:17 p.m. Report taken.
– A female juvenile was arrested on College Parkway and transported to juvenile detention. She was charged as incorrigible and a runaway.
– A man was found dead in his car on Goni at 12:57 p.m. The cause of death was determined to be suicide.
– A vehicle was burglarized at Riverview Park at 2:10 p.m. Report taken.