Filios appointed to contractor’s board
November 15, 2002
Spiridon Filios has been named to the Nevada State Contractor’s Board.
Gov. Kenny Guinn made the appointment, citing Filios’ knowledge of construction. He is president of the Las Vegas construction company that bears his name.
He replaces Dennis Johnson on the board.
Guinn also reappointed Michael Zech, Randall Schaefer and Margaret Cavin to three-year terms on the board.
In addition, Guinn reappointed Brad Stewart to the state Board of Optometry.
“Dr. Stewart has been a valuable member of the Optometry Board,” he said, praising Stewart’s professionalism and integrity.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says