November 29, 2005
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Donuts To Go, 1413 N. Carson St., 99, Nov. 28
-1 No sanitizer registering in cloth bucket. Staff using Oxy-Clean to keep cloths clean and white. Product does not provide proper sanitizer.
• FISH Family Dining, 1609 N. Carson St., 98, Nov. 28
-2 Bags open on shelf (dry storage), raw foods stored above ready-to-eat foods (rice) in refrigerator.
• Java Joes, 319 N. Carson St., 100, Nov. 28
Recommended Stories For You
• Carson City Grocery Outlet, 1831 N. Carson St., 100, Nov. 22
Establishment clean and well-maintained.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit