Letters to the editor for Friday, Jan. 5, 2018
January 4, 2018
How much change will tax bill effect?
How long do you think it will take for the cities and states in the "good old USA" to suck up any advantages that the new tax law might afford?
My opinion is, it is already in the works and happening as we continue to sleep. Why else would there be such immediate bipartisanship demonstrated in spite of Russia?
What about those that don't receive any advantage to begin with? Will their taxes go up to pay for it and also just to be fair?
How can there be any cuts involved if government stays the same?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’