Letters to the editor for Thursday, Dec. 21, 2017
December 20, 2017
More mail mishaps from local Post Office
So I have also been having issues with USPS. I had ordered a nonprescription medication and received an email saying it was delivered. I called the Post Office and filed a claim. I did not hear anything back as to where it had been delivered after a day and a half. I called them back several times until someone answered. I was told, "We delivered to the wrong address and will go get it for you and bring it right over." Well, that didn't happen.
I waited all day then called them back and was given the address of where it was delivered. I went over to the location and there it was, sitting on the front porch.
No one was home so I took it home. The package had been through being stepped on. However, the contents were luckily not damaged.
I received a call a day later from the Post Office and they asked me if I received my package. I told them I had to go retrieve it myself. This is only one issue I have shared.
I hope things get better for them.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders