Letters to the editor for Thursday, Dec. 25, 2014
December 24, 2014
Carson decorations are beautiful
I would like to commend whoever is responsible for all the wonderful Christmas lights on Carson Street. It has always been very nice with the decorations and lighted lamp posts, but they are absolutely beautiful this year, especially the Capitol and grounds. The Governor's Mansion is also exceptionally pretty and nicely decorated.
I hope everyone has an opportunity to drive down main street and Mountain Street at night to see the lights. It makes for a "small town" Christmas atmosphere and is truly delightful. Thank you.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’