Letters to the editor for Thursday, March 8, 2018
March 7, 2018
Letter writer ridiculed for admiring President Trump
I'm honored that the chain-letter liberals have singled me out by name for attack in the Appeal. My sin was to point out President Trump's greatest triumphs, his roaring economy and his leadership in putting America first in the world.
Trump's election devastated the hate-filled left, with their plans to strip their political enemies of their First and Second Amendment rights and create prosecutable thought crimes. Their last best hope to destroy President Trump, Robert Mueller's "investigation" has blown up in their faces with – ta da – indictments of Russians.
It was hugely amusing to see the anti-free speech rabble demonstrating at Sheriff Joe Arpaio's speaking venue scamper away from a well-timed snowstorm on Sunday night. My comic opera antagonists have made one thing clear in their immature rants: I have joined President Trump and Sheriff Arpaio as the latest freedom-loving grown-up to live rent-free in their heads.
Trending In: Opinion
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident