Letters to the editor for Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2014
December 3, 2014
Thanksgiving is not for shopping
Shame on you retail stores that opened on Thanksgiving Day, taking away people who wanted to spend time with their families.
Greed — that's what it is all about. You just could not wait until Friday. I will never shop on Thanksgiving because that is a time to give thanks to my Lord for all his blessings and spend precious time with my family. Shame on you!
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit