Letters to the editor for Wednesday, July 19, 2017
July 18, 2017
Trump's ignoble demeanor is inviting impeachment
Trump is acting like Trump, not the president of the United States. No surprise there.
Trump is an overgrown immature child, spoiled by his money. A man who is a world leader comes off like a spoiled out-of-control teenager who is not operating in the real world.
His whining tantrums certainly are an embarrassment to the United States. His insults are obnoxious. He should portray his office with decorum, kindness and dignity, things he definitely lacks.
For someone who hates the media, he sure uses it. He misuses his power as the POTUS. Impeachment? He is certainly working on it.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- 9 ways you know you’re a Fallon local
- Rocky Boice Jr faces life if convicted of kidnap and assault
- Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program approves pilot Medicare plan with St. Mary’s in Reno
- Carson City under flood advisory until 4 p.m. Thursday
- State Charter School Authority votes to shut down Argent Preparatory Academy formerly Silver State Charter School