Letters to the editor for Wednesday, May 9, 2018
May 8, 2018
Campaign ad in poor taste
What kind of man is Steve Sisolak? Apparently, the kind of man who would stoop so low as to use an image from the horrendous Las Vegas massacre in an ad to promote his political ambition.
He certainly gave no thought to how seeing that scene over and over again would be upsetting for the survivors and the victims' families.
This is not the kind of man who should be the governor of Nevada.
Betty Ann Estes
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders