Obituary: Adeline J. Sciarini
August 16, 2002
A funeral for Adeline J. Sciarini, 83, a Carson City resident for the past 26 years, will be at 1 p.m. Monday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at FitzHenry’s.
Mrs. Sciarini died Aug. 13, 2002, at her home. She was born Oct. 31, 1918, in Oakland, Calif.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Oakland.
She married John Sciarini on June 14, 1942, in Oakland.
Mrs. Sciarini was a Catholic. She enjoyed playing video poker at the Carson Nugget.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her husband Johnny of Carson City.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand