Obituary: Alexander James Nicolas Boettcher
November 22, 2002
A memorial service for Alexander James Nicolas Boettcher will be at 10 a.m. Sunday at Mountain View Church of God.
Alexander died Nov. 18, 2002. He was born June 27, 2002, and was 4 months and 22 days old.
Among his survivors are: his parents Wesley and Nikki Boettcher of Stagecoach; grandparents Bishop Steve and Mary Boettcher of Stagecoach and Barbara and Lalo Herandez of Phoenix; great-grandparents Mildred Eveland of Jewel, Ore., Ernie and Delores Fountain of Grass Valley, Calif., and Gene and Bev Boettcher of Verdi; aunts and uncles Nick and Colleen Boettcher of Carson City, Susan and Jason Anderson of Angelsport, Wash., Stephanie Boettcher of Stagecoach and Jesse Hovey of Phoenix and godparents Jennifer Reynolds and David Donahue of Phoenix.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature