Obituary: Alice Faye Lindstrom
May 31, 2002
A memorial service for Alice Faye Lindstrom, 65, a Silver Springs resident for the past 23 years, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith.
Mrs. Lindstrom died May 28, 2002, in Reno. She was born Nov. 2, 1936, in Oklahoma, to Lee and Helen Jordan Porter.
Before moving to Silver Springs, she lived in Oroville, Calif.
Mrs. Lindstrom was owner/operator of her own beauty shop in Oakdale, Calif.
She was preceded in death by her husband Dennis Lindstrom in 1971 in Oakdale, Calif., and father Lee Porter in 1995.
Among her survivors are her mother Helen Porter of Silver Springs; sons Randy Beacham of Sacramento, Calif., Robby Beacham of California and Russell and Mark Beacham; brothers Jim Porter of San Jose, Calif. and Sam Porter of Silver Springs; sisters Jeri James of North Carolina and Kathy Porter of Los Angeles; six grandchildren; one great-grandchild and numerous nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be a FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’