Obituary Alma B. Taylor Fallini
March 20, 2002
A memorial service for Alma B. Taylor Fallini, 91, a Carson City resident for the past 29 years, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday with the Rev. Dick Campbell officiating.
Mrs. Fallini died March 13, 2002, at Nevada Cares. She was born Nov. 5, 1910, in Deer Trail, Colo., to John and Alice Benedict Taylor.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Fernley.
Mrs. Fallini was the wife of Raymond Fallini, a central Nevada rancher in Twin Springs, and the ranch life was her greatest love. She was an avid reader and enjoyed working in her yard and garden.
She was preceded in death by her husband; daughter Alma Warren; son John Thomas Carter; brother Travis Taylor and John Murray Taylor and sisters Mabel Eileen Johnson and Margaret Eitel.
Among her survivors are her son-in-law Robert Warren of Carson City; granddaughters Rebecca Martin of Carson City and Alma Lueschen of Carlsbad, Calif.; grandson Paul Butler of Reno; nieces Joy Linebarger, Lois Rand, Kay Ritter and Sandy Schotmueller and nephew Tom Eldercan.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature