Obituary: Anna Belle Edgemon
April 3, 2002
A funeral for Anna Belle Edgemon, 75, a Carson City resident for more than 20 years, will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday at The Gardens Chapel in Fallon.
Mrs. Edgemon died March 31, 2002, at her daughter’s home in Cotati, Calif. She was born April 23, 1926, in Dardanelle, Ark., to Charles and Addie Billings.
Mrs. Edgemon worked in the banking industry for 28 years at First Interstate and then Wells Fargo in Carson City until her retirement.
She was preceded in death by a son Scott Edgemon and brother Fred Billings.
Among her survivors and her son and daughter-in-law Lee and Joyce Edgemon of Fallon; daughter Roberta Edgemon of Carson City; daughter and son-in-law Nina and Warren Clark of Cotati; brother Charles Billings of Sun Valley; grandchildren David, Addie, Danielle, Abe, Tricia, Justin, Stacy, Karice and Cordell and great-grandchild Lillian.
The Gardens Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’