Obituary: Annalee Frances Hawkins
November 10, 2002
Annalee Frances Hawkins, a 26-year resident of Gardnerville, died Nov. 7, 2002, at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Reno.
Mrs. Hawkins was born July 1, 1943, in Placerville, Calif., to Clinton and Violet Spencer Cullers. She was 59.
She married James Hawkins on Dec. 9, 1965, in Minden.
Mrs. Hawkins lived in Everrett, Wash., prior to living in Gardnerville.
She worked for Harrah’s Tahoe for more than 30 years, and enjoyed rock hounding, fossil hinting, quilting and gardening.
Among her survivors are her husband, James of Gardnerville; sons Jason of Oklahoma City, Okla., Josh of Wildwood, Ill.; daughter, Claire Hawkins of Aurora, Colo.; brother, Donald Cullers of Gardnerville; sisters Diane Truax of Sacramento and Lorraine Scott of Gardnerville; four grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
No services will be held.
FitzHenry’s Crematory is in charge of cremation.
FitzHenry’s funeral home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand