Obituary Annie Bradford-Walch
May 5, 2002
A Mass of Christian burial will be said for Annie Robin Bradford-Walch at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Carmelite Mission, 950 LaFond Drive in Reno.
Mrs. Bradford-Walch died May 1, 2002, she was 53.
She was born Oct. 1, 1948 in Tonopah to Pomroy “Roy” Neighbors and Catherine Hlavaty.
Following an enlistment in the U.S. Air Force, she began a successful catering business. She was a loving, caring and nurturing mother of seven children.
She was preceded in death by two sons Brett Michael in February 2002 and Michael Sean in July 1987.
Among her survivors are her husband Brett Walch of Reno; sons Jameson Smith of California, Jason Bradford of Carson City, Jesse and Adrian Walch both of Reno; a daughter Robin Smith of Reno; her father “Roy” Neighbors of Tonopah; brothers Michael Neighbors of Tonopah, Mile and Tim Neighbors both of Carson City; sisters Kathleen Gallagher of Hollister, Calif., and Carolyn Feenstra of Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
Visitation will be from 5-7 p.m. Monday with a rosary at 7 p.m. at Walton Funeral Home, 875 W. Second St. in Reno.
Walton Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy