Obituary: Archie Elmer Allen
December 27, 2002
A memorial service for Archie Elmer Allen, 86, a Dayton resident for the past 13 years, will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Allen died Dec. 24, 2002, at his home. He was born Nov. 18, 1916, in Ada, Okla., to George William and Lula Elizabeth Cook Allen.
Before moving to Dayton, he lived in Lovelock.
Mr. Allen was a predator control agent for the U.S. government. He was a member of the Pershing County Horseman’s Association and the Oddfellows. He was a Christian.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and six sisters.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his wife, Kitty Emma of Dayton; sons William Mac of Ventura, Calif., and Charles Elmer of Placerville, Calif.; daughters Barbara Ann Morse of Carson City, Charlotte Beth Barnett of Clovis, N.M., Valda June Davis of Lubbock, Texa, and Kitty Kaylene Milstein of Lamy, N.M.; 10 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed