Obituary Arthur L. Rumple Sr.
October 2, 2002
Before moving to Minden, he lived in Valencia, Calif.
Mr. Rumple was a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service. He served as treasurer of the Riverview Golf Club.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
He was preceded in death by his wifeEdna in 1996.
Among his survivors are his sons Larry of Las Vegas, and Arthur Jr. of Gardnerville, and brothers, Orville of San Diego, Calif., and Ormil of Australia.
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’