Obituary Arthur M. Mastrian
March 14, 2002
A memorial service for Arthur M. Mastrian, 85, a Topaz resident for the past 45 years, will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Antelope Valley Methodist Church in Coleville.
Mr. Mastrian died March 1, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Feb. 16, 1917, in Superior, Wis., to Martin and Esther Peterson Mastrian.
He married Margaret Anthenien Dec. 8, 1995, in Reno.
Before moving to Topaz, he lived in Los Gatos, Calif.
Mr. Mastrian was a past member of Free and Accepted Masons of Reno and Bridgeport. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and working in his garden.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his wife Margaret of Topaz; sons Martin of Walker, Richard of Washoe Valley; Steve Anthenien of Campbell, Calif., and George Anthenien of San Jose, Calif.; daughter Jane Anthenien of Dallas; sister Esther Marie Peterson of Superior; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Salvation Army, 190 E. Winnie Lane, Carson City 89706.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature