Obituary: Betsy Marie Rudy Heusinger Barnett
May 15, 2002
Betsy Marie Rudy Heusinger Barnett died April 8, 2002, at her home in Jacks Valley. She was born Jan. 11, 1940, in Dayton, Ohio, to Dollie Mae and Halford Raymond Rudy. She was 62.
She attended the University of Dayton.
She married Dean Galen Barnett in Southern California in 1978, where they both worked for Coldwell Banker.
They moved to Carson City in 1986. They owned and operated Coldwell Banker First Western Realty until her retirement in 1999.
She was preceded in death by her husband July 11, 1997.
Among her survivors are sister Lorna Jean Boggs of Kettering, Ohio; brothers Elmo Rudy of Eaton, Ohio and Bill Rudy of Dayton, Ohio; brother-in-law and sister-in-law Lynn and Diane Barnett; sister-in-law Marlene Barnett; brother-in-law and sister-in-law Bob and Kathy Shaw; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
According to her wishes, she was cremated and will be buried beside her husband in Ogden, Utah.
A private graveside service will be held at 3 p.m. Thursday at Leavitt’s Aultorest Memorial Park.
Arrangements are under the direction of Leavitt’s Mortuary.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’