Obituary Bette J. Holth
October 9, 2002
Visitation will be from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday at FitzHenry’s.
Mrs. Holth died Oct. 5, 2002, in Reno. She was born May 23, 1925, in Venice, Ill., to Emmett and Ruth Norwine Barr.
She married John Holth July 20, 1946, in Crown Point, Ind.
Before moving to Wellington, she lived in Escondido, Calif.
Mrs. Holth loved traveling, collecting antiques, pets and music. She was a Protestant.
Among her survivors are her husband John of Wellington, son and daughter-in-law Lee and Colleen of San Marcus, Calif.; daughter and son-in-law Debbie and Mark Granat of Carson City; brothers Donald Barr and Craig Barr of Escondido; grandchildren Jessica Granat and Erin Granat of Carson City and Kellen Holth of Lake Elsinore, Calif.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature