Obituary: Betty Lou Santos
April 9, 2002
Services for Betty Lou Santos, 74, a one-year Gardnerville resident, are 9:15 a.m. Thursday in Hayward, Calif. Mrs. Santos died Saturday in Gardnerville.
Born Sept. 20, 1927 in Hayward, Calif., Mrs. Santos lived in Fremont, Calif. for 36 years before moving to Gardnerville in April 2001. She was an electronics technician for Ford Aerospace for 15 years. She enjoyed ceramics, arts and crafts, making quilts and cooking. She is former member of St. Joseph Parish and S.E.S. No. 8 of Newark.
She married her husband, Mervin, in March 1976.
Mrs. Santos is survived by her husband, Mervin, of Nevada; a son Butch Wiseman of Gardnerville; a step-daughter Becky Lynn Teese of Tracy, Calif.; a step-son, Ronald Richard Stanton of Brigham City, Utah; two grandchildren; six stepgrandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Wednesday at Berge-Pappas-Smith Chapel of the Angels in Fremont. The vigil will begin at 7 p.m. at the Berge-Pappas-Smith Chapel.
Mass is 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, 43148 Mission Blvd.
Recommended Stories For You
Burial will follow the Mass at the Chapel of the Chimes Hayward, 32992 Mission Blvd. in Hayward, Calif.
Berge-Pappas-Smith Chapel of the Angels is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature