Obituary: Betty Louise Laurence
April 11, 2002
A grave-side service for Betty Louise Laurence, 72, a Carson City resident for the past four years, will be at 3 p.m. Friday at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Mrs. Laurence died April 8, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Feb. 21, 1930, in Red Barn, Texas, to George C. and Verna Bosserman O’Bryant.
She married Frank Laurence on Nov. 6, 1947, in Paramount, Calif.
Before moving to Carson City she lived in many states.
Mrs. Laurence enjoyed traveling and spending time with her dog Tammy. She also enjoyed playing cards and dominoes. She was a Catholic.
Among her survivors are her husband Frank of Carson City; sons Robert J. of Adlanto, Calif., and Dale Moore of Susanville, Calif.; daughter Gail Moore of Susanville; brother Raymond of Missouri, six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 6490 S. McCarran Blvd. No. 40, Reno 89509.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says