Obituary: Beverly Jean Askin
August 8, 2002
A memorial service for Beverly Jean Askin, 52, a Carson City resident for the past six years, will be at 11 a.m. Sunday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley with Pastor Dick Campbell officiating.
Mrs. Askin died Aug. 4, 2002, at Nevada Cares. She was born March 1, 1950, in Napa, Calif., to Woodrow and Ruth O’Connor Cox.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Gardnerville.
Mrs. Askin was a motel manager.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Among her survivors are her daughter Denise O’Connor of Seattle; son Woodrow W. of Gardnerville; brother Claude Dailey of Napa, Calif., and sister Claudia Williams of Sparks.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Mary’s Hospice, 3264 Goni Rod, Suite 151, Carson City, NV, 89706.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’