Obituary: Brandon J. Bryant
November 16, 2002
Memorial services for Brandon J. Bryant, a lifelong resident of Gardnerville and Carson City, will be at 6 tonight at FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home.
He died Nov. 13, 2002. He was born in Carson City on Jan. 25, 1977, to Carlton J. and Sunny Schaffer Bryant. He was 25.
Bryant, a single father, enjoyed his dirt bikes and loved his two children, Kiley and Kelsey.
Among his survivors are his mother of Gardnerville; daughters Kiley Nicole and Kelsey Gabrielle; a brother, Timothy J. of Redding, Calif.; and a sister, Summer J. Bryant of Gardnerville.
FitzHenry’s Crematory in Carson City is in charge of cremation.
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home in Gardnerville is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature