Obituary Bruce Sandhagen
April 10, 2002
Bruce Sandhagen, 77, died April 5, 2002, at his home in Minden from complications of cancer.
He lived in Minden for a year having come from Los Altos, Calif., where he spent most of his life.
Mr. Sandhagen had a 44-year career as a salesman in the baking industry.
He is survived by his wife of 57 years Mary; a daughter Kim of Dayton; a son Gary of Holliser, Calif.; a grandson, Jody of Michigan; a brother Harley; a half-brother Pat Gronigan; and numerous nieces and nephews.
No services were held at his request.
The Neptune Society of Nevada in Reno is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand