Obituary: Carol C. Hursh
November 9, 2002
Carol C. Hursh, 78, a Sparks resident, died Nov. 1, 2002, at Mountain View Care Center.
Among her survivors are: husband Bud; sons Michael of the San Francisco Bay area and Victor of Sparks; sisters June Canoels and Pat Zanetta; seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
At her request no service will be held. There will be a scattering of ashes over Lake Almanor, Calif.
Neptune Society of Nevada is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature