Obituary: Carol Christine LeSage
April 16, 2002
A memorial service for Carol Christine LeSage, 56, a Carson City resident for the past 18 months, will be at noon Wednesday at Father’s Heart Church, 480 Clear Creek Road.
Mrs. LeSage died April 14, 2002, at her home. She was born Dec. 23, 1945, in Ipswich, England, to Jean Waspe.
She attended schools in England.
Before returning to Carson City, she lived in Paradise, Calif. moving from Carson City where she had lived for many years.
Mrs. LeSage owned a janitorial service. She was a member of the Father’s Heart Church.
She was preceded in death by her sons Rocky Dale Hite and Houston James Hite.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her sisters Linda Bowman of Carson City, Beverly Jaimes of Fairfield, Calif., Susan Bank of Tacoma, Wash. and Theresa Watson of England; brothers Richard Cork and Stephen Abbott, both of England; mother Jean Abbott of England; grandson Nathaniel Hite and numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 21775, Carson City, NV 89721.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy