Obituary Celanire ‘Sally’ Bucknell
April 12, 2002
A memorial service for Celanire “Sally” Bucknell, 73, a Carson City resident for the past nine years, will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Carson City.
Mrs. Bucknell died April 9, 2002, at her home. She was born Aug. 11, 1928, in Red Lake Falls, Minn., to Theodore E. and Mary Jane LaCost Carriere.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Glendale, Calif.
Mrs. Bucknell was a Catholic and attended Corpus Christi. She loved to crochet and play bingo.
Among her survivors are her husband Donald of Carson City; daughters Patricia Ann Gordon of Torrance, Calif., and Donna Jean Pennine and Shawn Ellen Greenberg, both of Gardnerville; brother Henry Carriere of Crookston, Minn., and sister Threse Dziuk and Bertha Bruns, both of West Covina, Calif., and Mary Ann Teubert of Glencoe, Minn.; seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Inurnment will be at Northern Nevada Veterans Cemetery in Fernley.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to Vista Care Hospice, 5190 Neil Road No. 320, Reno, NV 89502.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature