Obituary: Charley E. McNeece
November 23, 2002
Charley E. McNeece, 91, a Gardnerville resident for the past six weeks and former Carson City resident, died Nov. 21, 2002, at Carson Valley Residential Care Center. He was born June 26, 1911, in Colorado to Archibald F. and Julia Sulser McNeece.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Mr. McNeece was an inspector in the railroad industry. He was a Jehovah’s Witness, Clearview Congregation.
He was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Among his survivors are: wife, Mary, of Carson City; daughters Bonnie Hadley of Port Angeles, Wash., and Doreen Miller of Bremerton, Wash.; sister, Daisy LaBranch of Carson City; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
A private service will be at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation and Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit