Obituary: Clarence A. ‘Clancy’ Glodowski
May 18, 2002
A memorial service for Clarence A. “Clancy” Glodowski, 82, a Carson City resident for the past 34 years, will be at 2 p.m. May 25 at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Glodowski died May 13, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Oct. 27, 1919, in Buhl, Idaho.
Before moving to Carson City, he was a longtime resident of Magic Valley, Idaho.
Mr. Glodowski had a 60-year career as an accountant, auditor and business manager. He was an avid gardener and a member of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
He served as a welder on World War II Liberty Ships.
Among his survivors are his wife of 59 years Ann of Carson City; son and daughter-in-law Dan and Annie Glodowski of Reno; son and partner Steve Glodowski and George Yeater of Daly City, Calif. ; daughters and sons-in-law Patricia and Richard Skeehan of Walnut Creek, Calif., and Peggy and Jay Manes of Reno; sister and brother-in-law Charlotte and Marvin Hartley of Grass Valley, Calif.; and six grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Inurnment will be at Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church, 3000 North Lompa Lane, Carson City NV 89706.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand