Obituary: Clinton O. Hoffman
September 5, 2002
He married Peggy Downs July 31, 1971, in Goodridge, Minn.
Before moving to Dayton, he lived in Goodridge.
Mr. Hoffman was in the farming industry.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Among his survivors are his wife Peggy of Dayton; son Jason of Reno; daughter Gretchen of Emporia, Kan.; mother Hilda Hoffman of Goodridge and sisters Irene Ferrigan of East Berne, N.Y., Judy Shurtz of Oakdale, Calif., and Susan Hoffman of Nashville, Tenn.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 1281 Terminal Way, Suite 111, Reno NV 89502.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says