Obituary Dean J. Gruenwald
October 9, 2002
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II and received the Purple Heart.
Among his survivors are his wife of 61 years Phyllis of Carson City; daughter Maxeen Reynolds of Carson City; daughters and sons-in-law Diane and Mike Robinson of Salinas, Calif. and Birdie Dean and Kenneth Stevens of Hollister, Calif.; brothers Delore and Leon, both of Corsica; sister May Assmus of Stickney, S.D.; 10 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
A private funeral service will be held.
Burial with military honors will be at Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’